Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DIS – Day One




Physics: Finally nailed projectile motion. Can’t believe it was so easy. Maybe the problems that I solved were easy, all I had to do was plug in the formula and voila. I got the answer. Other than that, solidified my understanding of basic kinematics. Looking to complete fluid kinematics and circular motion tomorrow.
(PS : I thought Khan Academy would help in learning Projectile motion. Apparently, it wasn't the projectile motion that I was looking for. I was searching for the projectile motion of a body thrown making an angle with the horizontal. )

Math: I’m not particularly a big fan of math problems. Every time I attempt one, I get a feeling that my knowledge doesn’t suffice to solve that. I did solve a few problems today. None on my own. I did get the idea on how to solve them but that was as far as I could go. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Chemistry: Read through a lot of chapters. Correction, skimmed them. Not sure how much of it went into my brain but yes, I did learn some new things. The difference b/w Molarity and Molality being one.

That’s pretty much it for today and uh, I wish I wasn’t bogged down by the pressure of performing well in these entrance exams. If I had to learn just for the sake of learning then maybe I’d have been more at ease but then again, can’t really change that.

And uh, I’m planning on gaining 200 hours of experience in programming in 2 months once I’m finished with these entrances. Let’s see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment