To start it off,
That's my Casio G-Shock DW-6900.(A better picture of it will be posted soon!)
I wear this watch everywhere I go for a couple of reasons.
- I absolutely love digital watches. I'm not really a big fan of the traditional 2 handed watches since I care a lot about the seconds as well.
- It's shock resistant. I've lost count of the many times it's fallen to the ground from a considerable height but nothing happened.
- Had to get it repaired only once in it's long lifetime (it's pretty old!)
- I love the countdown timer in it. You don't find that in many other digital watches here. I use it for everything!
- The stopwatch feature also comes in handy. I'm guilty of forgetting to stop it though :P (Left it at times and it went on to run till 23 hours)
- The EL backlight is wonderful. I mean, it wastes no extra light. It's 'perfect'.
That's about it for now,
(decided to take a break from just the plain 'Adarsh' and the now-old 'adarshnet')