Tuesday, February 28, 2012

learnt it the hard-way


After spending 2 hours on making a code that in the end, needed more work, I've come to a conclusion. I'll learn Python before attempting to do Project Euler questions. I mean, I've got the idea on how I'm going to use Python in solving the problem, I'm just facing trouble in converting those ideas into code. With my current knowledge about Python, I can only make inefficient, long pieces of code that take a lot of time for both writing and executing. I'm kind of tired of having my jaw open after seeing one liners to problems that I wrote 20-30 lines of code for!

   Anyway, I'm going to complete the wikibook before going on any PE problems. I might glance at them from time to time but that's about it.

  Didn't do Alcumus today either :/

 Added a chemistry text-book to my reading list.

 
Tomorrow, I hope to get some school-math done, spend some time on Alcumus, get some Physics done(and chemistry as well), do another section on the Python wikibook. Well, that's about it.

Until next time,
Adarsh

No comments:

Post a Comment