Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finally getting started




            I’ve been scouring the internet for the perfect Python tutorial for me. There are hundreds out there that made my choice difficult and I’m still not sure if I chose the right one.

            Anyway, I’ve chosen to go forward with this tutorial ->


            I’m spoilt for choice actually. There’s like a full Atlantic-Ocean load of tutorials out there and choosing one is extremely hard. So, instead of wasting time by browsing over them, I’ll just go with the above tutorial and work my way through (slowly :P).

            I plan to spend around 2-3 hours to learning Python for the next few weeks atleast. Starting from tomorrow because I’m already behind my studies for today. I Still need to read like 6 lessons in Science “thoroughly”.

Until next time,

Adarsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment